Monday, June 30, 2014

Balesin Island Paradise

Last summer, I was lucky enough to go to Balesin Island Club in Quezon. It was a very memorable trip since I met my grandmother's barkada, met new friends and well, enjoyed the paradise I used to dream about going.

Check out some photos I took :)

Balesin Village Beachfront


Who wouldn't fall in love with this place?

Missing the beach.... right now!

 Balesin Village Poolside at night.

Costa Del Sol in the morning

Costa Del Sol at night...

 Costa Del Sol's very own Salt Water Pool


Lovely view from Phuket Village

Toscana Village's Salt water pool

 Toscana Village


Garden wedding eh?

Amazing right? I hope one day to go back to this paradise with friends! :) I love you Balesin Island, till we meet again. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment