Monday, August 4, 2014

Akira: Dinner at the Teppan Table

Despite the diet I am in, I make sure that I free my schedule to join friends on food features. It's food... and I get to practice my photography skills. Anyway, this time the group went to Akira Robinson's Magnolia. 

The Teppan Table



Hello Akira!

Inspired by the fictional story of the legendary Teppanyaki Chef of Japan who trained and fought the fire god Kagutsuchi to save his beloved, Akira features the art of teppanyaki, a style of Japanese cuisine that uses an iron griddle to cook food. 

Akira opened its first branch at Shangri-La Plaza last 2013 and continued to spread out opening branches in Quezon City and Makati City. We visited the branch nearest to our place, Akira Robinson's Magnolia.

The Food
Akira is known to have great tasting Teppanyaki, true enough, I was so delighted with their teppanyaki. I should it's the best I've tasted so far and I'd gladly be back to have it again! :)


Wagyu A3

Included in our Teppanyaki Set were the mixed vegetables, grilled shrimp, chicken and 1 cup of rice. The serving is meant for one one person only but the size is more than enough. If I were the only one to eat, I surely won't be able to finish everything!




Of course not to mention, Akira serves Tempura Ice Cream in 3 different flavors--Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry! A nice treat to end our night!

Tempura Ice Cream

What to look forward? Reserve the Teppan Table and be entertained as the Chef perform tricks right in front of you! :)

Happy eating! xoxo

Akira

www. facebook.com/akiraph
Robinson's Magnolia
Shangri-la Mall
Alphaland Makati Place
Burgos Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment